The RX series Rangefinder ranges faster, more accurately and farther than ever before. Typical rangefinders do great as long as you're pointing at a target that reflects lots of light. DNA (Digitally Enhanced Accuracy) technology separates targets from the background no matter their structure or reflectiveness. Precision ranging accuracy in the blink of an eye, all the way out to 850 yards.
How precise is the RX? Even the muddiest, most muddled targets are accurate to within 1/10 of a yard. Using real world conditions with sub-optimal backgrounds and textures. You'll wonder how you got the job done with anything else!
- DNA next generation range finding engine adds greater precision, at greater ranges, against all background colors and textures
- True Ballistic Range® matches range to your rifle's ballistics... offering range to the target as a holdover point, an MOA adjustment or the equivalent horizontal distance
- Quick-set menu and easy-to-use one-handed controls to get what you want without the fumbling
- 6X magnification to get more detail out of your target
- 23mm objective
- 865 / 800 yard maximum range for trees / deer. 6 yard minimum range
- Built in inclinometer
- Fully multicoated lens system for bright, pristine visuals
- Fast-focus eyepiece with precision clicks for quick adjustments on the fly
- Scan mode for continuous coverage while you track movement or scan an area
- Fold down rubber eyecups
- Trophy scale helps you accurately judge width and height of targets
Get yours now!