You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Details & Specs
Leupold® Property Management Kit. A triple-play of premium 10-Megapixel Game Cameras and a field Controller so you're going to KNOW where the deer and the antelope play!
It's a 3-Camera system to cover a big range of property. Because those whitetail and other animals get around. This Kit includes 3 Leupold® RCX-2 10MP Game Cameras and 1 Controller that lets you handle images and Cam settings in the field. You can use one Cam for home security, two for game scouting... whatever set-up you'd like. And access them all with the Controller.
Here's what makes this Leupold stand apart from the herd:
- Clear 10.0MP resolution and instant, real-time feedback
- 54° lens angle, 45-90' trigger range depending on settings
- Video / audio recording in 30-second increments
- 48 at 10° / 36 at 45° infrared LEDs for ultra-clear night images (48 in dual setting)
- SD card slot up to 32GB for your card
- Time, date, moon phase, temp stamp
- Trigger speed under 1 second
- Captures color during day, black and white at night
- 3" Controller display
- 8 AA batteries (not included); AA battery pack cartridge tray
- 6 hex standoffs for mounting
- Mounting strap
- Lockdown security plate / screws. Camera is 5 x 3 1/2 x 7 1/2"h., 24 ozs.
- USB Controller (required for Camera settings, image management)
- 12V cable
- Car adapter
- Home adapter
- USB cable
- Lithium-ion battery for Controller.
- Controller is 6 x 3/4 x 3 1/2"h., 7 ozs.
Leupold Property Management Kit is rated out of 5 by 29.Rated 2 out of 5 by JERRY from The Leupold camera package did not perform as expected.upon receiving the order I set one camera up being very careful to follow the operating guide.The cameras were supposed to be rated up to 90ft however I could never get a good photo over 15ft.The camera also missed many photos that it should have gotten.I set the camera up on several different distant trees facing my carport then logged the number of trips that I made in and out both day and night.Many trips were not caught by the camera.Date published: 2013-11-07Rated 5 out of 5 by DOWSE D from Great productDate published: 2013-11-05Rated 1 out of 5 by ROBIN M from We may like it fine - when we shell out enough money to get the number of lithium batteries we need - 8 per camera at $20.99 each.....Date published: 2013-10-19Rated 5 out of 5 by WILLIAM from Need to by the Camera and controller set first, then you can add as many cameras as you like as they all work with the controller. Well made, and designed for field use. Easy to set up and operate. Provides visual of the targeted area, which is very helpful during camera set up.Date published: 2013-10-17Rated 5 out of 5 by WILLIAM from If not the best, it is one of the best trail cams on the market. Photo quality is above the norm for cameras in this price range. It is well designed and field tough. Highly recommend.Date published: 2013-10-17Rated 5 out of 5 by WILLIAM from If not the best, it is one of the best trail cams on the market. Photo quality is above the norm for cameras in this price range. It is well designed and field tough. Highly recommendDate published: 2013-10-17Rated 3 out of 5 by ROBERT from nice product but went on sale a week after purchaseDate published: 2013-10-15Rated 5 out of 5 by PRENTISS from We have tried one camera and, it worked very well.Date published: 2013-10-09
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips