Weighing in at just 26 oz., the Leupold Mark 5HD is one of the lightest scopes in its class. It's built with excellent craftsmanship and superior materials, like 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, advanced 2nd generation Argon/Krypton waterproofing, and high-quality glass. Plus, its Twilight Max Light Management System allows for maximum light transmission when you're waiting out those last few minutes of legal shooting hours.
If your Leupold scope doesn’t perform, Leupold will repair or replace it for free—whether you're the original owner or not. You don’t need proof of ownership or a warranty card, and there’s no time limit. They do this because they believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and are confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
- 2nd generation Argon/Krypton waterproofing eliminates the effects of thermal shock
- Generous eyebox allows you to get on target faster
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position
- Front Focal Plane (FFP) reticle allows you to estimate the range at all magnification settings
- Flip-open lens covers help protect your scope in harsh environments
- 35mm main tube allows you to experience unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel
- 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum for years of durable use
- 100% waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof
- 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments
- Throw lever allows for near instant magnification changes
- 5:1 zoom ratio offers a wide field of view at low power and precise target identification at high power
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System allows for maximum light transmission in dark conditions
- Dial Illumination control
- M5C3 ZeroLock Adjustments