You May Also Like
- Non-Member $2499.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Non-Member $4799.99
- Buyer's Club $1614.99 Non-Member $1699.99
- Non-Member $2699.99
- Non-Member $5999.99
- Non-Member $3499.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $436.99 Non-Member $459.99
- Details & Specs
True sportsmen like you know that there is no greater disappointment than not being able to recover a trophy buck you hit but did not down. Now you can improve your odds of a successful recovery with a Leopold LTO-Tracker that uses the heat signature emitted to find and follow your animal in dense brush up to 600 yards away. Because this uses thermal imaging and not is not a night vision scope, you can use it in any light conditions.
A valuable tool before your hunt even starts!
How many times have you spooked your quarry before you arrived at your location? The Leopold LTO-Tracker can improve your understanding of the surroundings when walking through the woods and let you avoid those areas where animals are bedded down.
- Thermal imaging lets you find downed game in dense brush in day and nighttime conditions
- 6X digital zoom and a 21-degree field of view detects a heat signature up to 600 yards away
- Improve the situational awareness of your area to avoid spots where animals are bedded down as you walk to your hunting location
- User controlled reticle allows quick target acquisition in any environment
- Quickly click through six optional color palettes to improve the contrast of your image
- 10 hours of continuous use
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 678454
- Thermal Sensor: 206 x 156
- Detection distance: 600 yds.
- Field of view: 21 degrees
- Operating temperature: -4°to 140°
- Focus: fixed
- Zoom: 6X digital
- Display resolution: 240 x 204 pixel
- Color palettes: 6 (Red, White Hot, Black Hot, Green, Black Highlight, White Highlight)
- Use time: 10 hours continuous
- Battery: 1 CR123 (not included)
- Vendor Warranty: 5 year electronics
- Startup time: 3 seconds
- Length: 5.6"
- Weight: <10 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 172830
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips