Leupold® FX-II Scope. Lightweight, low-profile optic delivers the power you need.
Made for you... hunters and shooters who appreciate the traditional form and function of a fixed power scope that's ideal for the open country. This Scope delivers a generous amount of non-critical eye relief for fast target acquisition and precise shot placement on fast moving targets.
Nitrogen purging ensures a clear sight picture no matter the weather or climate, and fully-coated optics render a brilliant sight picture under the most dynamic of lighting conditions. The 1" main tube keep the profile sleek and unobtrusive for a fast pull from your scabbard and ease of maneuvering through difficult terrain.No compromising:
- Multicoat 4® lens system for unparalleled light transmission in all light conditions
- Xtended TwilightTM lens technology targets and enhances light wavelengths in near-dark, morning and dusk conditions
- DiamondCoat 2TM, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and abrasion resistance
- Proprietary 2nd generation Argon / Krypton waterproofing eliminates thermal shock effects
- Blackened lens edges to reduce glare and diffusion through lens edges, for better resolution, improved contrast
- Twin bias spring erector system exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector for longer life
- Lockable, fast-focus eyepiece securely locks your eyepiece once you've set your reticle focus
- Ballistics Aiming System (BAS) provides a series of aiming points to improve shooting accurately at longer range
- Standard multicoat
- Micro-friction 1/4 MOA
- 1/8 MOA target
- 1/4 MOA target
- 1/4 MOA finger click
- 1/4 MOA field click adjustments
- Custom shop serviceable
- EFR adjustable objective
- Adjustable objective
- Proprietary nitrogen fill process
- 1" maintube
- 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum
- Durable lens cover
- Leupold® scope cover
- Factory standard reticles
- 24K gold ring and medallion.
- Mfg. No.: LEU 67820
- Magnification: 2X
- Reticle: Duplex
- Obj. Diam: 20mm
- Eye Relief: 18"
- Length: 8"
- Wt.: 6 ozs.
- FOV@ 100 yds.: 21.2.