- 6.7-fold zoom factor
- "Circle Dot Illuminated" (CD i) reticle
- Brightness control with day/night setting
- F.O.V. @ 100m on minimum magnification is 26m
- Aqua Dura lens coating
- Multi-layer plasma lens coatings
- Toolless zero scaling turrets
- 30mm aluminum tube construction
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $2549.99
- Non-Member $2199.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Details & Specs
Get all-around versatility from the Leica 1.5-10x42 Magnus i Riflescope with Illuminated L-CD i Reticle. Whether you prefer driven hunts, an elevated stand, or ground blind, this riflescope provides you with the maximum contrast, focusing and field of view for safe target identification in every situation.
The Leica 1.5-10x42 Magnus i Riflescope with Illuminated L-CD i Reticle will impress you with the proven features Leica has always been known for: high-performance optics, robust mechanics and intuitive operation. Every Magnus i model features turret scale zeroing without tools for convenient sighting-in and optimized reticle coverage. The selectable day/night illumination now offers additional protection against any accidental resetting.
Leica uses innovative projection technology for extremely sharp illuminated reticles that are free of distracting excess illumination. The new L-CD i reticle uses a dot and concentric ring that balances being fine enough so that it covers only the target but is also clearly visible. A sensitive control button lets you choose how dim or bright you wish the illumination to be. Leica uses "phase gratings" technology to etch nano structures into the glass to shape the light with high efficiency.
Safety matters and Leica scopes deliver through multilayer plasma lens coatings to achieve a natural color fidelity and outstanding light transmission to provide maximum light-gathering power at low magnification. Paired with the superior glass, stray-light suppression and extreme lens shapes, this scope creates fantastic contrast for precise detailed images even in poor light.
- Get maximum flexibility with a 6.7-fold zoom factor and a large field of view for precision on close as well as long-range shots
- A new L-CD i reticle is extremely sharp, brilliant and free of any distracting excess illumination
- Multi-layer plasma lens coatings deliver natural color fidelity and outstanding light transmission
- Aqua-Dura lens coating sheds moisture to give you a clear view in varying weather patterns
- Turret scale zeroing without tools gives you a convenient way to sight in your scope with optimal reticle coverage
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 681274
- Front lens diameter: 42mm
- Magnification: 1.55-9.94x
- Zoom: 6.7x
- Field of view @ 100m is 26m at 1.5X, 4.1m at 10X
- Eye relief: 3.5"
- Exit pupil: 4.2-12.4mm
- Parallax: 100m
- Diopter compensation: –4/+3 dpt
- Coating: AquaDura® lens coating
- Transmission: TD 90,8%, TN 87,6%
- Mounting option: 30 mm tube / Zeiss internal track
- Impact point correction: 1cm
- Front lens filter thread: M 46 x 0.75mm
- Length: 12.48"
- Weight: 22.5 oz
- Waterproof: yes, to 13.1'; nitrogen-filled
- Reticle illumination / type: yes/dot
- Automatic switch-off: 3 min, ± 75°
- Automatic switch-on: yes, activated by position and/or movement
- Mfg. Number: 53140
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips