You May Also Like
- Non-Member $949.99
- Non-Member $2199.99
- Non-Member $2999.99
- Non-Member $1799.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Non-Member $2799.99
- Non-Member $2499.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Innovation is the foundation of the Leica 10x42 Trinovid-HD Binocular. Leica incorporates the finest materials as well as absolute precision in manufacturing to provide you with binoculars that deliver excellent detail resolution and durable mechanisms. With the Leica 10x42 Trinovid-HD binocular you get innovation in ergonomic construction, true internal focusing and superior optical performance. Leica focuses on the details in design and manufacturing so you don't miss any details in low-light situations. This superior optical performance starts with fully multi-coated lenses made from High-Definition glass and a roof prism design using BaK-4 prism glass that enhances resolution, color and contrast through increased light transmission. The sturdy, corrosion-resistant magnesium body has ergonomic construction and rubber armoring for a secure, no-slip grip. The sleek profile of the Trinovid HD also leads to an evenly dispersed weight that balances well and a smooth center focus wheel for easy one-hand use.
Leica carries innovation forward.
Just like you, the innovations at Leica are always on the move. This now includes an easier and safer way to keep your your Leica 10x42 Trinovid-HD binoculars close by when you need to use them and secured when you are on the move. The "Adventure Strap" is made of water and dirt-repellent neoprene and can be used in two different harness functions and as a conventional carrying strap. Keep your Leica binoculars snug to your body when not in use and fold them into their own carrying case when the day is done.
- Fully multi-coated lenses increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- High definition glass enhances resolution, color and contrast
- Phase correction coatings keeps light focused to enhance resolution and contrast
- BaK-4 prism glass for a higher refractive index to optimize light transmission
- Roof Prism design gives the binoculars a sleek, compact design
- Rubber armoring provides an impact-resistant surface and ensures a better grip in all weather situations
- Patented center focus wheel is an intuitive multifunctional feature that makes it easy to hold and focus on your target with one hand
- Includes contoured neoprene carrying strap, eyepiece caps and deep-drawn leather box
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 681246
- Magnification: 10x
- Front lens diameter: 42mm
- Exit pupil: 4.2mm
- Eye relief: 15mm
- Twilight factor: 20.5
- Light transmission: 90%
- F.O.V.: 339' @ 1,000 yds.
- Close focusing distance: approx. 5.3'
- Compensation: +/- 4 diopters
- Interpupillary distance: 58-76mm
- Focusing: internal central device
- Watertightness depth: 3'
- Housing: magnesium, nitrogen-filled
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 4.6" x 2.6"d
- Weight: 25.75 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 40319
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips