- 2,000 yd. range maximum
- Advanced Ballistic Compensation (ABC®)
- Perger-Porro prism
- Open ergonomic bridge construction
- Aqua-Dura coatings
- HDC multi-layer coating
- Sliding eyecups with 4-detent positions
- Center spindle focusing
You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Grab ahold of a new concept with the Leica 10x42 Geovid HD-B Edition 2000 Rangefinder and Binoculars. They bring together a high performance laser rangefinder with an integrated ballistics computer, supreme optical performance and ergonomic design…all in one!
A newly developed ABC® (Advanced Ballistic Compensation) allows you to determine the point of aim more easily even when shooting at longer distances. All the parameters needed for your particular reticle or click adjustment are available in a split second. It even takes the specifics of your ammunition, angle, temperature and barometric pressure into account. You can even upload your own specific parameters for hand-loaded or special ammunition from a microSD memory card.
You get sharp, high-contrast images with outstanding due to a patented Perger-Porro prism that focuses light transmission while also maintaining a sleek and compact design. The innovative Aqua Dura coating on the lenses will keep the optics clearer by preventing dust and dirt from sticking and make cleaning simple.
Leica Geovid HD-B 42 Edition 2200 Rangefinder Binoculars are built for comfort with an open ergonomic bridge construction and eyecups with 5 click-stop settings allow for fatigue-free viewing over extended viewing periods. A simple two-button operation keeps them easy to use and the magnesium alloy body is light and finished with a rubber armor coating to make them easier to hold in varying weather conditions.
- Advanced Ballistic Compensation (ABC®) allows you to easily determine the point of aim to a maximum distance of 2,000 yards
- Perger-Porro prism and an open ergonomic bridge construction add to the comfort and quality of the optical performance
- Aqua-Dura coatings and HDC multi-layer coating on lens
- The sliding eyecups have 4-detent positions and the center spindle focusing mechanism bring your target into focus quickly
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 681262
- Prism type: Perger-Porro
- Magnification: 10x
- Front lens diameter: 42mm
- Exit pupil: 4.2mm
- Twilight factor: 20.5
- Field of view at 1,000 yds: 375'
- Eye-relief: 20mm
- Objective angle of view: 6.5°
- Close focusing distance: 5 m/16.5 ft
- Diopter compensation: ± 4 diopters
- Distance measurement range: 10 yds to approx. 2.200 yds
- Equivalent horizontal range (EHR): 10 yds to 1,200 yds
- Measuring accuracy: ± 1 yds to 547 yds./± 2 yds to 1,094 yds./± 0,5 % beyond 1,094 yds.
- Display: LED with 4 characters and ambient-light-controlled brightness
- Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers: Yes
- Sliding eyecups: yes, removable, with 4 detent positions
- Adjustable interpupillary distance: 56–74 mm
- Focusing: Internal unit using center spindle
- Coating: HDC® multi-layer, Leica AquaDuraTM
- Watertightness: Impermeable up to depth of 16.5'
- Housing: Magnesium, nitrogen-filled
- Dimensions: 7.01 x 4.92 x 2.76"d.
- Weight: approx. 34.7 oz including battery
- Meter / Yard selector: Yes
- Laser: Invisible, safe for eyes in compliance with EN and FDA class1
- Laser beam divergence: 2.7x1.0mrad
- Measuring time: max. 0.3 sec.
- Measuring modes: Single and scan
- Ballistic functions: Equivalent horizontal range (EHR), holdover, number of clicks required on elevation turret
- Bullet trajectories: 12 fixed pre-installed curves, Integration of custom data using microSD card
- Power supply: 1 x 3V/lithium circular cell CR2
- Battery lifetime: approx. 2,000 measurements at 20°C/68°F
- Mfg. Number: 40438
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips