You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $755.24 Non-Member $794.99
- Buyer's Club $208.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $211.84 Non-Member $222.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 59815
Left-handed Mossberg® 590A1 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun. Trusted for service in the U.S. Military!
Built tough to get the job done, with Mossberg reliability and value. Covered in a covert matte black from start to finish, the 590A1 oozes tactical capability. The 9 shots ensure you have plenty of firepower, making it ideal for home defense.
It's such a high-quality, reliable Shotgun it's been used by the U.S. Marines on missions around the world. Whether used for home defense or professional security, Mossberg Shotguns are trusted to get the job done at a reasonable price.Left-handed Mossberg 590A1 Shotgun special features:
- Dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars, and an anti-jam elevator ensure smooth operation
- Heavy-walled barrel, parkerized finish, metal trigger guard and safety buttons
- Tactical tri-rail forend for adding tactical accessories
- XS ghost ring sights for quick, easy target acquisition
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous top-tang safety
- Compatible with Mossberg accessories, including stocks, grips, sights and rails (not compatible with right-handed accessory barrels)
- Includes Cylinder choke tube.
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 9
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel finish: Matte black, parkerized
- Stock: Matte black synthetic
- Length of pull: 14"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Aluminum
- Sights: XS ghost ring
- Overall length: 41"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips