You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $782.79 Non-Member $823.99
APF Econo Carbine,Semi-Automatic,.300 AAC Blackout, 16" Barrel,Nikon P-223 3x32mm Scope, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $835.99 Non-Member $879.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $649.79 Non-Member $683.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 035255246
Left-handed Browning® X-Bolt Hunter .300 WSM Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle.
Detailed craftsmanship for the serious southpaw hunter. If you're looking for an accurate, high-powered hunting rifle, look no further than the Browning X-Bolt Hunter. The bolt-action rifle landscape was changed forever with the introduction of the X-Bolt, and Browning never stopped innovating. Every detail, from the gold-plated Feather Trigger to the tack-driving free-float barrel to the detachable Rotary Magazine, combine to make it the ideal rifle for hunting deer and elk to varmints. NOTE: Scope sold separately.
Browning X-Bolt Hunter Bolt Action Rifle special features:
- Adjustable Feather Trigger eliminates creep and take-up, providing a crisp trigger pull
- Satin gloss finish on the high-grade black walnut stock provides protection and enhances the beauty of the wood
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged
- Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil
- The target crown enables uniform gas release as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing trajectory shift
- Caliber: .300 Winchester Short Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 3
- Barrel length: 23"
- Barrel style: Button rifled, free floating, matte blued steel
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Sporter-style black walnut with satin finish, left-handed
- Length of pull: 13.625"
- Trigger: Adjustable, gold-plated Feather Trigger
- Safety: Top tang
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts
- Overall length: 43"
- Overall weight: 6.7 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips