Military-grade toughness. Accuracy. Everything you want in a laser, courtesy of LaserMax®. The Guide Rod Series went through a battery of tests in an effort to achieve a level of reliability and rugged construction that can withstand the most heated battles you'll face. Salt-water corrosion? Not a chance.
Extreme temperatures? Piece of cake. Submersion? LaserMax stuck it under 66 feet water for two hours and it still retained perfect functionality. It's incredibly impact resistant too, as it handled six-foot drops to concrete from various angles, and still worked perfectly.
Not satisfied? LaserMax also ran it over with 20-ton vehicles, dropped it from five stories off the ground, froze it and roasted it in flames. They couldn't stop it.
- Installs in minutes... you just field-strip your gun as you normally would for cleaning. Then replace the factory guide rod and take down lever with the Guide Rod Laser sighting system
- Ideal positioning ensures the closest, most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact over all shooting distances. This is important in stressful, real-life situations when the assailant is likely to be moving
- Comes permanently aligned from the factory for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. And there is no need to re-zero it after changing batteries
- Pulsing beam is scientifically-proven to be easier to see at distance
- A convenient "on-off" switch is easily activated by right-handed or left-handed shooters, without altering the grip