- Pulses for superior visibility and faster identification
- Internal design does not restrict grip or holster selection
- Distinct ambidextrous On / Off switch
- Proximity to bore provides maximum POA / POI accuracy
- Guaranteed alignment ensures center of mass shots
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $429.99
- Non-Member $629.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Everything you want in a laser, courtesy of LaserMax®! The Guide Rod Series went through a battery of tests in an effort to achieve a level of reliability and rugged construction that can withstand the most heated battles you'll face. Salt-water corrosion? Not a chance.
Extreme temperatures (-15-120°)? Piece of cake. Submersion? These babies were under 66 feet water for two hours and still retained perfect functionality. It's incredibly impact resistant too, as it handled six-foot drops to concrete from various angles, and still worked perfectly.
Not satisfied? LaserMax also ran it over with 20-ton vehicles, dropped it from five stories off the ground, froze it and roasted it in flames.
- Installs in minutes... you just field-strip your gun as you normally would for cleaning. Then replace the factory guide rod and take down lever with the Guide Rod Laser sighting system
- Ideal positioning ensures the closest, most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact over all shooting distances. This is important in stressful, real-life situations when the assailant is likely to be moving
- Comes permanently aligned from our factory for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. And there is no need to re-zero it after changing batteries.
- Pulsing beam is scientifically-proven to be easier to see at distance
- A convenient "on-off" switch is easily activated by right-handed or left-handed shooters, without altering the grip
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 211739
- Red Laser
- Class IIIa
- Power Output: <5mW
- Wavelength: 635nm
- Firearm compatibility: Sig Sauer® P226 pistols chambered in .357 or .40 cal.
- Mfg. Number: LMS-2263
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips