You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Lake WeedRakerTM. Long. Wide. Deep digging tool wages war on shoreline weeds.
Taking care of business. Here's a jumbo Rake especially designed for removing lake and pond aquatic weeds and muck. Also great for collecting floating debris.
It's designed to dig and pull the stems and roots, slowing or eliminating their growth.Use the Rake to remove organic matter on the bottom of your lake or pond, which fuels the regrowth of more weeds and aquatic vegetation. Works like a champ for years of service!Check her out:
- Weighing less than 7 lbs., it's light enough to toss 55' out from shore
- Head is hollow and can be filled with floating materials or weighted material to make it dig deep
- Super sized rake head collects large mats of weeds, floating debris
- Pulls weeds in from 55' away
- 4-section handle snaps together providing up to 11' of reach
- Comes with 43' of rope
- Light assembly required
- Rake head: 37". Raker tooth: 8". Weighs less than 7 lbs.
For years of shore patrol, order this must-have workhorse today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips