- AeroForm® PU shell is durable, flexible, quiet, and lightweight
- 3.5mm neoprene uppers with flexible Snake Guard material for bite protection
- Premium-grade rubber outsole
- AeroForm® PU insole with removable footbed
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Active-Fit with adjustable neoprene gusset
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $194.99
- Non-Member $229.99
- Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
- Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Yes, AeroHead Boots feature proven Snake Guard fabric, No. 1 when it comes to protection. But they're so much more than "just" protective in the field. The AeroHead Sport completely changes what a rubber hunting boot can be by replacing the traditional rubber shell with AeroForm® PU foam. AeroForm® is extremely comfortable, lightweight, flexible, durable and an excellent insulator.
In fact, it’s the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers. But unlike your fridge, these Boots are also incredibly quiet for stalking undetected.
Don't Take Chances.
When it comes to venomous snakes, why risk it? AeroHead Sport Boots feature proven Snake Guard material that delivers reliable protection in a flexible package. Hey, snake boots don't have to feel like casts. And AeroHead Snake Boots don't.
Rounding out the package is a premium-grade rubber outsole that won't collect mud. During the injection process, the outsole is joined to the shell. Once cured, an inseparable bond is created. For support, they feature an oversized shank that covers the entire arch area in the heel for adding stability and lasting longer. Last, but certainly not least, the Active Fit system features an adjustable neoprene gusset that moves with you while staying snug, providing a forgiving fit that really performs.
- 3.5mm neoprene core with Snake Guard bite-protective material for added safety
- Waterproof for dry, comfortable feet
- AeroForm® lightweight, flexible, durable polyurethane shell performs better than rubber
- Polyurethane-reinforced shin and Brush Tuff material provide abrasion resistance
- Premium-grade rubber outsole won't collect mud or dirt
- Active Fit technology with neoprene gusset for easy on/off and a secure, comfortable, forgiving fit
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying polyester jersey liner for cool comfort
- Thick polyurethane midsole for best-in-class cushioned comfort
- Molded kick-off heel plate for easy off
- Each approx. 16"h., 38 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 679885
- Upper: 3.5mm neoprene, Snake Guard fabric, AeroForm® PU
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insole: Removable PU footbed
- Midsole: Thick PU cushion
- Outsole: Premium-grade rubber
- Lining: Moisture-wicking jersey
- Special features: Active Fit gusset
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up COUNTRY camo
- Height (approx.): 16"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 38 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 340227
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $5.79 Non-Member $6.39
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99
- Non-Member $19.99