For late season hunting or bitter cold days in the stand, the 1,600 grams of ThinsulateTM Ultra insulation in LaCrosse Game Country Boots will keep you warm. The Dry-Core waterproof liner is designed to wick away sweat and moisture while keeping water out, and the multi-directional lugged outsole allows you to tread confidently in any cold weather terrain.
- Suede and nylon uppers are rugged yet lightweight
- 1,600 gram ThinsulateTM Insulation provides reliable warmth in bitter cold
- Dry-Core 100% waterproof barrier prevents water from entering while allowing perspiration to escape
- Game Country multi-directional lug outsole keeps you on your feet
- Removable EVA footbed provides underfoot comfort
- Padded collar for comfort
- Realtree AP® camo is neutral, open, contrasty and realistic
- Each approx. 10"h., 30 oz.