In 1963, LaCrosse® introduced the Burly—an insulated, do-it-all Rubber Boot that outdoorsmen knew they could always trust. More than 50 years later, Burly boots are still a favorite. They’re still made from proven ZXT rubber that's naturally scent-free, durable, and resistant to cracking. They're still built to perform under the harshest conditions. And they're still the Boots you can call on to get the job done.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant, scent-free ZXT rubber upper is 100% waterproof and tear resistant
- Ankle Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of your foot better and locks your heel in place, preventing rubbing and chafing
- Slip-resistant outsole keeps you upright
- Adjustable top strap is customizable for a secure fit around your calf
- Fiberglass shank provides lightweight underfoot support
- Removable EVA footbed for comfort
- Each approx. 18" h., 36 ozs.