Ready for your next arctic expedition? You'll need warm boots. We suggest these. LaCrosse® Alphaburly® Pro 1,600 gram Boots provide maximum protection against extreme cold. They fit great, too, thanks to Ankle-Fit design that grips the top of your foot and locks your heel in place without rubbing or chafing your foot. Plus, LaCrosse® Alpha technology uses more natural, scent-free rubber with neoprene lining instead of fleece for greater flexibility and comfort. Try 'em and see for yourself!
- LaCrosse® Alpha technology combines quality, scent-free rubber with insulating neoprene for a durable, lightweight, comfortable boot
- 1,600 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation for lightweight warmth
- Warmth rated from +32°F all the way down to -70°F
- Ankle-Fit design grips the top of the foot and locks the heel in place for a more secure, chafe-free fit
- Burly Pro outsole for traction on any terrain
- Unlike other neoprene boots, the rubber coating on Alphaburly® Pro is easy to clean up and doesn't carry scent like fabric uppers
- Thick, cushioning EVA midsole
- Adjustable rear gusset
- Fiberglass shank
- Each approx. 18"h., 44 ozs.
Order yours today!