You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Ready for your next polar bear hunt? You'll need warm boots. We suggest these. LaCrosse® Alphaburly® Pro 1,600 gram Boots provide maximum protection against extreme cold. They fit great, too, thanks to Ankle-Fit design that grips the top of your foot and locks your heel in place without rubbing or chafing your foot. Plus, LaCrosse® Alpha technology uses more natural, scent-free rubber with neoprene lining instead of fleece for greater flexibility and comfort. Try 'em and see for yourself!
- LaCrosse® Alpha technology combines quality, scent-free rubber with insulating neoprene for a durable, lightweight, comfortable boot
- 1,600 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation for lightweight warmth
- Warmth rated from 0°F all the way down to -70°F
- Ankle-Fit design grips the top of the foot and locks the heel in place for a more secure, chafe-free fit
- Burly Pro outsole for traction on any terrain
- Unlike other neoprene boots, the rubber coating on Alphaburly® Pro is easy to clean up and doesn't carry scent like fabric uppers
- Thick, cushioning EVA midsole
- Adjustable rear gusset
- Fiberglass shank
- Each approx. 18"h., 44 ozs.
Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 643946
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: 1,600-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation and neoprene
- Upper: Scent-free rubber over neoprene
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Burly Pro
- Special features: Ankle-Fit design
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up® COUNTRYTM
- Height (approx.): 18"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 44 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 376029
LaCrosse Mens Alphaburly Pro 18 Insulated Rubber Hunting Boots, 1,600 Grams is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 2 out of 5 by Don1111 from Not a sturdy boot, doesn't hold up. I have owned 2 pairs of Lacrosse Alphaburly pro 18 1,600. They do keep your feet warm, however they wear out quickly with holes and cracks where there is a bend in the boot while walking, the last pair only made it 2 years..Date published: 2016-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Sully from These are fantastic boots!! Price was very good. The boots are sturdy comfortable and warm. I have purchased Lacrosse Burly boots many times and they will always be my go to boot.Date published: 2016-05-05
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips