- LaCrosse® Alpha technology combines scent-free rubber / insulating neoprene
- 1,000-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Warmth rated from 30°F down to -60°F
- Ankle-Fit design locks heel in place
- Burly Pro outsole
- Scent-free rubber coating
- Realtree Xtra® Green camo
- Thick EVA midsole
- Adjustable rear gusset
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $229.99
- Buyer's Club $251.99 Non-Member $279.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
- Details & Specs
The Alphaburly Pro is crafted with hand-laid, high-quality rubber over premium neoprene…a combination of materials that performs above and beyond "standard" full-rubber boots when it comes to flexibility and comfort! The rubber is 100% waterproof, naturally scent-free, and won't "hold" odor like cloth or leather. So you can be sure that your prey will never smell you coming.
Inside, the embossed neoprene liner creates better air circulation while also regulating temperature, so your feet never get too hot and sweaty or too cold and stiff. And it's that kind of just-right comfort that keeps you out in the field longer.
Better fit. Better flexibility. Better boot.
Comfort starts with the right fit and Alphaburly Pro Boots really let you “dial in” your perfect fit. The full rubber gusset on the back is adjustable to accommodate different calf sizes, while the waterproof side zipper means the struggle is over when it comes to putting them on and taking them off.
To keep the boot from coming loose in thick mud and muck, they feature proven Ankle-FitTM technology that locks your heel into place. No chafing. No rubbing. No BS. Just Boots that move with you up foothills, through muddy creek bottoms, and other slop — without any "popping" or slipping.
Sure warmth for mid- to late-season hunts.
Neoprene is naturally insulating on its own, acting as a "neutral medium" between inside and outside temperature. What does that mean for you? In short, neoprene keeps you cooler when it's warm, and warmer when it's cool. And when you factor in the effective heat-trapping power of 1,000-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation, it only gets better. Whether you're spot-and-stalk hunting or sitting in a stand, you'll stay nice and warm.
- LaCrosse® Alpha technology combines quality, scent-free rubber with insulating neoprene for a durable, lightweight, comfortable boot
- 1,000-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation for lightweight warmth
- Warmth rated from 30°F all the way down to -60°F
- Ankle-Fit design grips the top of the foot and locks the heel in place for a more secure, chafe-free fit
- Burly Pro outsole delivers perfect traction on almost any terrain, and releases stability
- Rubber coating on Alphaburly Pro is easy to clean up and doesn’t carry scent like fabric uppers can
- Mossy Oak Break-Up® COUNTRYTM
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole
- Adjustable rear gusset
- Fiberglass shank
- Each approx. 18"h., 43 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 669579
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: 1,000-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation and neoprene
- Upper: Scent-free rubber over neoprene
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Burly Pro
- Special features: Ankle-Fit design
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up® COUNTRYTM
- Height (approx.): 18"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 43 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 376029
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Non-Member $19.99