- 100% waterproof
- Composite safety toe
- 7mm neoprene bootie with natural rubber shell
- Antarctic outsole excels on slippers surfaces
- Removable PU footbed
- Fleece lining for warmth
- Active Fit technology
- Temp. rating: -40 to +30 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $194.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Make winter seem less endless. Alpha Thermal Boots are built with 7mm of naturally-insulating neoprene and full fleece lining for added warmth and comfort. At work, on a sled, or just walking the dog, these Boots will help you handle the worst weather winter throws your way.
Waterproof. Warm. Comfortable. The trifecta of winter boots.
LaCrosse Alpha Construction combines natural rubber with insulating neoprene. Each piece of rubber is hand-laid over the neoprene bootie to create a waterproof, durable, comfortable Boot. Plus, Active Fit technology provides a fit that stays put when you're on-the-move, which provides a more athletic feel. Thanks to the neoprene core, you get foot-hugging cushion all-around and added flexibility. Factor in an ASTM composite toe that delivers big protection without weighing you down, and you're looking at a Boot that's ready for action.
- 7mm neoprene bootie with natural, durable, flexible rubber shell
- ASTM composite safety toe for thumps and bumps
- Antarctic outsole with multi-directional lugs
- Fleece lining for comfortable warmth
- Active Fit technology keeps your foot in place on-the-move
- Neoprene gusset for an accommodating fit and easy on/off
- Nylon shank provides underfoot support
- Each approx. 16"h., 48 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 690373
- Waterproof: Yes
- Temp rating: -40° to +30°F
- Upper: Scent-free rubber over neoprene
- Insole: Removable polyurethane
- Outsole: Antarctic
- Lining: Fleece
- Safety feature(s): ASTM composite safety toe, EH protection
- Height (approx.): 16"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 48 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 644103
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips