Alpha Range Boots, made from premium neoprene and natural ZXT rubber, with Active Fit technology that moves when YOU move! The neoprene is waterproof, naturally insulating, and can easily be rolled down when you need to cool off. ZXT rubber -- the same rubber used in LaCrosse's Grange® and Burly® Boots -- is flexible and durable, and specially formulated to be ozone and tear-resistant. A neoprene gusset on the back means these can accommodate any calf size, big or small. A composite toe completes the package, adding sturdy protection.
- Uppers are a combination of 5mm neoprene and hand-laid ZXT rubber
- The neoprene is soft, comfortable, naturally insulating, 100% waterproof, and can easily be rolled down when you need to cool off
- ZXT rubber is a natural rubber that's durable, waterproof, ozone- and tear-resistant
- ASTM composite safety toe for thumps and bumps
- Versatile vulcanized rubber outsole excels in mud and muck; its construction ensures that it won't ever separate from the boot
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking jersey knit liner keeps you comfortable inside
- Active Fit technology keeps your foot in place on-the-move
- Neoprene gusset for an accommodating fit and easy on/off
- Fiberglass shank provides underfoot support
- Each approx. 14"h., 37 oz.