The AeroHead Sport completely changes what a rubber hunting boot can be by replacing the rubber shell with one made of extremely durable, lightweight and insulating AeroForm® polyurethane. Designed for optimal fit and flexibility, the waterproof AeroHead Sport is built for ultimate comfort and will keep hunters light on their feet. The Brush Tuff material stands up to unforgiving brush and briers, while an abrasion-resistant shin guard offers extra protection without added bulk.
- 7mm neoprene bootie with Brush Tuff spandex/lycra cover for added durability and comfort
- AeroForm® lightweight, flexible, durable polyurethane shell surrounds your foot, performing better than rubber, and helping to insulate you from the cold ground, too
- Both the neoprene and the AeroForm® polyurethane shell are excellent insulators, meaning these are essentially double-insulated
- Neoprene rear gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes them easy to get into and out of
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying polyester jersey liner for cool comfort
- Oversized polypropylene shank provides major underfoot support for climbing, etc.
- Rated for temperatures: -50 to +40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Each approx. 16"h., 40 oz.