The AeroHead Sport completely changes what a rubber hunting boot can be by replacing the traditional rubber shell with AeroForm® PU foam. AeroForm® is extremely comfortable, lightweight, flexible, durable and an excellent insulator.
In fact, it’s the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers. But unlike your fridge, these Boots are also incredibly quiet for stalking undetected. For milder temperatures, you can't beat 'em.
- 3.5mm neoprene bootie with Brush Tuff spandex/lycra cover for added durability and comfort
- AeroForm® lightweight, flexible, durable polyurethane shell surrounds your foot, performing better than rubber and helping to insulate you from the cold ground, too
- Both the neoprene and the AeroForm® polyurethane shell are excellent insulators, meaning these are essentially double-insulated
- Neoprene rear gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes them easy to get into and out of
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying polyester jersey liner for cool comfort
- Oversized polypropylene shank provides major underfoot support for climbing, etc.
- Realtree Xtra® blends into a variety of habitats through the fall, winter and early spring
- Rated for temperatures: -10 to +60 degrees Fahrenheit
- Each approx. 16"h., 39 oz.