- Scent-free rubber combined with naturally insulating neoprene
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole
- 1,000-gram Thinsulate® Ultra™ Insulation
- Adjustable rear gusset
- Narrowed ankle pocket
- Non-loading Burly Pro outsole
- Supportive fiberglass shank
You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
To be successful in the field, you gotta be flexible. Out in the wild, adapting to the ever-changing demands of your environment is key to success. And in order to do that, you need a boot that can adapt with you.
The Alphaburly® Pro is focused on personalized fit and guaranteed comfort, no matter who you are or what situation you find yourself in. That adaptability is due in large part to a more natural rubber compound, full-length side-zipper and an adjustable neoprene gusset. These key features allow for increased flexibility to fit varying calf sizes, easier on / off, and improved stability to take on challenging terrain as it comes.
Rated for temps 32°F to -60°F, Alphaburly Pro 1,000-gram Insulated Hunting Boots will take on the coldest conditions as they come, too, with an embossed, naturally-insulating neoprene liner providing good air circulation to keep legs and feet from over-heating.
- High quality, scent-free rubber combined with naturally insulating neoprene... for an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- 1,000-gram Thinsulate® UltraTM Insulation keeps your mind off cold feet
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Narrowed ankle pocket grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place, preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides terrific traction in all hunting conditions
- Supportive fiberglass shank
- 18" height 41 oz. each.
- Rated for temperatures from 32° to -60° F
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 581856
- Insulation: 1,000-gram Thinsulate® UltraTM
- Temp. Rating: 32° to -60° F
- Measure: 18"h.
- Weigh: 41 oz. each
- Mfg. Number: 376017
LaCrosse 18 Alphaburly Pro Side-Zip Insulated Camo Hunting Boots, 1,000-Gram, Realtree Xtra is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Havoc from Easy On, Easy Off I needed a size 14 boot that was easy to put on and easy to take off. After trying a version of these, at a big box hunting store, without a zipper it took me nearly 40 minutes to get them off. That is not the case with this zipper option and they remain very well made.Date published: 2015-11-01
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please keep questions relative to the product. If you have questions regarding availability (Back Order, In Stock, Pricing, etc.) please contact SG Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org<!--BVSEO|dz:Main_Site-en_US|sdk:v22.214.171.124-n|msg:Error: Request errored out - The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. -->
- Articles & Tips