- 100% waterproof
- 800 gram Thinsulate® Ultra™ Insulation
- Active Fit technology
- Scent-free rubber combined with naturally insulating neoprene
- Non-loading Burly Pro outsole
- Neoprene rear gusset for fit
- Temp. rating: -50 to +40 degrees F
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Non-Member $194.99
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $164.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
The Alphaburly Pro is crafted with hand-laid, high-quality rubber over premium neoprene…a combination that performs above and beyond "standard" full-rubber boots when it comes to flexibility and comfort! The rubber is naturally scent-free and won't hold odor like cloth or leather. So you can be sure that your prey will never smell you coming. Inside, the embossed neoprene liner creates better air circulation while also regulating temperature, so your feet never get too hot and sweaty or too cold and stiff. And it's that kind of just-right comfort that keeps you out in the field longer.
Better fit. Better flexibility. Better boot.
Comfort starts with the right fit…and Alphaburly Pro Boots really let you “dial in” your perfect fit. The full neoprene rear gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes them much easier to put on and take off. To keep the boot from coming loose in thick mud and muck, they feature proven Active Fit technology that locks your heel into place. No chafing. No rubbing. No BS. Just Boots that move with you up foothills, through muddy creek bottoms, and other slop — without any "popping" or slipping.
Sure warmth for mid- to late-season hunts.
Neoprene is naturally insulating on its own, acting as a "neutral medium" between inside and outside temperature. What does that mean for you? In short, neoprene keeps you cooler when it's warm, and warmer when it's cool. And when you factor in the effective heat-trapping power of 800 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation, it only gets better. Whether you're spot-and-stalk hunting or sitting in a stand, you'll stay nice and warm.
- LaCrosse® Alpha technology combines quality, scent-free rubber with insulating neoprene for a durable, lightweight, comfortable boot
- 800 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation for lightweight warmth
- Warmth rated from 30°F all the way down to -50°F
- Active Fit technology keeps your foot in place on the move
- Burly Pro outsole delivers perfect traction on almost any terrain, and releases stability
- Rubber coating on Alphaburly Pro is easy to clean up and doesn’t carry scent like fabric uppers can
- Realtree Xtra® camo
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole
- Neoprene rear gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes the Boots easy to get on/off
- Fiberglass shank
- Each approx. 18"h., 42 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 690377
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: 800 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation and neoprene
- Upper: Scent-free rubber over neoprene
- Insole: Removable EVA
- Outsole: Burly Pro
- Special features: Active Fit technology
- Color: Realtree Xtra® camo
- Height (approx.): 15"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 42 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 376021
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips