You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
See it all, clearly, with Kruger Optical® 8x42 mm CalderaTM Binoculars!
True panoramic beauty, with edge-to-edge clarity that's second to none! Top-quality fluorite low-dispersion glass, broadband anti-reflective coatings and phase-coated Bak-4 prisms join with Kruger Optical®'s innovative eyepiece to deliver breathtaking wide field of view with no compromises to color or clarity.The scene:
- 8X magnification, 42 mm objective size
- Lightweight, rugged magnesium body with rubber armor for added toughness
- Fluorite low-color dispersion glass for true colors
- Fully broadband anti-reflective coated for top light transmission and super-bright image quality
- Bak-4 prisms are made of superior optical glass that produces clearer images
- Waterproof / fogproof / nitrogen purged
- Push-in locking diopter makes for easy one-handed use
- Water-repellent / scratch-resistant external lens coating
- Close focus is less than 5'
- Extra wide F.O.V.: 438' @ 1,000 yds.
- Long eye relief: 18.5 mm
- Weighs 25.5 ozs.
- Includes all-season breathable neck strap with warming / cooling pockets and 2 stash pockets.
Clearly superior, dollar for dollar, and here for LESS!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips