You May Also Like
- Non-Member $174.99
- Non-Member $169.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $46.79 Non-Member $51.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Korkers® TundraJackTM WATERPROOF Winter Boots... adaptable traction footwear that absolutely manhandles Old Man Winter.
Featuring traction YOU control. These Winter Boots laugh off snow and rain to keep you dry, thanks to 100% waterproof leather, webbing and stitching. And 1,200 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation includes placement under your foot for warmth to dominate the cold and keep your feet warm while doing less "active" adventures like ice fishing or snowmobiling.
But what sets these Winter Boots apart from others is the OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System. Each pair of Boots comes with 2 outsoles that you easily put on without tools, and without taking off your boots. All you do is snap an outsole on your foot... and the natural motion of your first step firmly sets it into place. You get a SnowTrac outsole that grips equally well in wet or dry conditions and is ideal for the outdoors yet wearable when inside as well. And you also get the IceTrac outsole, which includes 32 ultra-durable carbide studs per pair for extra traction in icy conditions. So you can wear one type of outsole and keep the other in your truck, locker, snowmobile or with your ice fishing gear... and get power and control over the worst that winter offers.
- 100% waterproof leather, webbing and stitching keep feet dry even in extreme conditions
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System includes SnowTrac and IceTrac outsoles for specialized traction when you need it
- 1,200 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for warmth includes underfoot placement
- 360° rand for superior support and protection, with flexibility
- Waterproof bootie is also breathable
- Athletic fit helps keep you agile and on the move
- -60°F comfort rating
- Each approx. 11 1/2"h., 35 ozs.
State Size. Winter is unpredictable. These Boots are not. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips