You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Whitehorse Boots are well-made, comfortable, and feature the Omni-TraxTM Interchangeable Sole System meaning you can swap out the felt outsoles for the Kling-OnTM sticky rubber outsoles. It only takes about a minute or so, and it makes all the difference.
They also feature the M2 Boa® (as in, constrictor) lacing system that really "dials in" your fit, stable and firm, for sure comfort and easy on / off. With interchangeable outsoles, perfect custom fit, and a surprisingly light weight (just 25 ounces apiece!), these are the ultimate underwater performers.
More on Kling-On Rubber.
Korkers' Kling-On soles equip you with yet another high-performance option for fishing conditions where felt soles cannot be used. Kling-On rubber is a high-friction rubber that excels in and out of the water, with treads that perform whether you're scrambling trails, rock-hopping, or wading in wet conditions. It's also designed to reduce the potential spread of invasive species.
- Synthetic uppers are lightweight and quick-drying, which lowers the chance of spreading invasive species
- Omni-Trax Interchangeable Sole System: easily swap out the felt outsoles for Kling-On rubber outsoles
- Kling-On rubber outsole: high-friction rubber excels in and out of the water, with treads that perform whether you're scrambling trails, rock-hopping, or wading in wet conditions
- M2 Boa closure system - just dial in your fit for snug comfort and easy on / off
- Felt outsole excels on slick river bottoms and wet rocks
- Reduced seams, triple-stitched uppers, and oversized molded toe cap add to the durability
- Internal drainage ports: water flows through internal channels then out the midsole ports, removing excess water and weight
- Traditional lace closure with rugged web loops
- Rear pull loop for easy-on
- Each approx. 20 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 672565
- Upper: Hydrophobic synthetic materials
- Outsole: Includes two felt outsoles and two Kling-On rubber outsoles
- Special features: M2 Boa lacing system, Omni-Trax Interchangeable Sole System
- Weight per boot (approx.): 25 oz.
- Mfg. number: FB4210
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99