You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $629.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
KoolatronTM MK12 Mosquito Trap Guardian lets you enjoy the summer even more. SAVE BIG!
Don't get mad when the bugs get bad! Get even. The Guardian lets you do just that. It utilizes a variety of time-tested attractants to snare its quarry over the course of a bug season. Simply provide an electrical power source, as well as your own 20-lb. propane tank, which the Trap turns into CO2, a cocktail skeeters and other flying pests can't resist. And that's not all.
It manipulates moisture, temperature, color, shape, and airflow to trick even the wiliest fly or mosquito into thinking it's found a bite victim . It's then trapped by the vacuu-airflow in the deadly capture cup. The Trap works well against all flying insects, but it's especially effective against egg-laying female mosquitoes . Using it during consecutive seasons could decimate the mosquito population in you area! It's so effective that universities, researchers, and state monitoring systems have been using similar systems for years.
It's powerful enough to cover a full acre of land ! Your family will love every bite-free second they spend within its protective area. Best of all? It's totally safe ! No pesticides at all! So finally draw all those annoying and harmful pests away from where your loved ones gather, and do it safely. Frogs hate it, people love it.Bug-mageddon is near:
- Durable plastic construction
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- Weatherproof design
- Protected capture cup for easy disposal
- Includes a bonus 21-day supply of Octenol, a naturally occurring (and to bugs, very enticing) by-product from plants and animals used by the Trap to really beef up killing power Trap works great without, better with. Available at many retail outlets.
- Measures 35 x 22 x 11" w. weighs 23 1 / 2 lbs. Requires electricity. 20-lb. propane tank not included.
Don't share your land with freeloading pests!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips