You May Also Like
- Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
Kolpin® Full Tilting Windshield. Hey, hitting the trails in your Polaris® Ranger XP shouldn't mean a cab full of dust, a face full of mud, or having to pick bugs out of your teeth.
That being said, outfit your ride with a Windshield from Kolpin® and go full-tilt! The proven full-tilting design protects you from debris and mud, all while providing maximum ventilation, perfect in the scorching heat of those summer months.
The versatile 3-position tilt mechanism allows you to adjust the windshield to fully closed, half extension, and full extension... plus, you can quickly release the top piece- it's like 3 windshields for the price of 1! Constructed of ultra-thick, high-quality, scratch-resistant 1/4" lexan polycarb- this is one of the toughest windshields available!In a nutshell:
- Built to fit Polaris® Ranger 2009 XP
- Made from 1/4" lexan polycarbonate
- Easy to install... NO drilling required
- All stainless steel, black-coated finish hardware
- Super-smooth edges
- Extremely durable clamps are custom molded.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips