Got some sod to bust? The Kolpin® DirtworksTM Chisel Plow / Scarifier is up to the task. Just slip it on to Kolpin's 3-point Hitch and Accessory Tool Bar (both are required) and the 6 heavy-duty, hardened steel plow teeth will tear through what would have been hours of back-breaking labor. The adjustable height lets you loosen hard packed surfaces such as driveways and trails or clear away roots and debris for preparation of food plots or other land maintenance tasks.
- Two applications: use it as a Box Blade Scarifier OR as a Chisel Plow
- As a scarifier it's ideal for loosening material for more efficient box scraper use
- As a chisel plow it clears away roots, sod and debris for preparation of food plots and other land maintenance tasks
- Hardened steel plow teeth loosen hard packed surfaces such as driveways, sand trails, or can be used to cut into hard, solid sod
- Adjustable blade height for specific ground type and extra clearance during transportation
- Six .5" heavy-duty, hardened steel plow teeth
- Requires both the Kolpin 3-point hitch and either the 48" or 60" Accessory Tool Bar (sold separately here at The Guide)