Knight® Mountaineer® Muzzleloader Rifle, pinnacle of black powder shooting ease and accuracy, in any weather. Gorgeous hardwood stock, exceptional free-floating fluted barrel... the handcrafted best!
The Mountaineer® is the top of even the Knight® black powder rifle mountain, with 27" handcrafted Green Mountain® stainless steel fluted barrel and a richly finished hardwood stock. 100% American made .50 caliber.
- Carries Knight's 200 Yard Guaranteed Accuracy. A guarantee of a 4" 3-shot group at 200 yards when using Knight superior bullet technology
- Handcrafted 27" Green Mountain free-floating fluted barrel. With Dyna Tek Bore Coating, the hardest clear-coat in the industry... this unique ceramic-based finish increases velocity, decreases group size. Lets you clean faster, with 50% fewer patches
- Hardwood stock, with sumptuous Forest Green layered finished
- 209 bare primer ignition system
- 150-grain max. powder charge (black powder or black powder substitute only)
- Ultra-reliable cocking mechanism provides instant fire
- Knight turned to Easton® Archery to create the Easton Carbon Core ramrod for sure strength and performance. Made with 7075 full metal jacket shaft and high-strength Carbon Core, delivering 60% more rigidity to the ramrod, making for faster, easier loading
- .50 cal. has 1:28" barrel twist, barrel drilled and tapped for easy scope mounting
- Simple, quick teardown for cleaning and maintenance
- Fully adjustable metallic non-fiber optic sights. Fully adjustable trigger pull
- 27" barrel, stainless steel finish. 45 1/2" long overall, weighs 7 lbs., 6 ozs.