Knight® Mountaineer® 25th Anniversary Edition Muzzleloader Rifle, the handcrafted pinnacle of black powder shooting, with deluxe Walnut Burl thumbhole stock.
The Mountaineer® is the top of even the Knight® black powder rifle mountain, with 27" handcrafted Green Mountain® stainless steel fluted barrel. And this 25th anniversary Edition features a Walnut Burl stock, gorgeous in its naturally complex patterning, richly finished. 100% American made.Check out the details, right here, then take a look at the Bloodline Segmenting Expansion Ammo below:
- Carries Knight's 200 Yard Guaranteed Accuracy. A guarantee of a 4" 3-shot group at 200 yards when using Knight superior bullet technology
- Handcrafted 27" Green Mountain free-floating fluted barrel. With Dyna Tek Bore Coating, the hardest clear-coat in the industry... this unique ceramic-based finish increases velocity, decreases group size. Lets you clean faster, with 50% fewer patches
- Burled Walnut hardwood stock, with thumbhole design for superior control
- 209 bare primer ignition system
- 150-grain max. powder charge (black powder or black powder substitute only)
- Ultra-reliable cocking mechanism provides instant fire
- Knight turned to Easton® Archery to create the Easton Carbon Core ramrod for sure strength and performance. Made with 7075 full metal jacket shaft and high-strength Carbon Core, delivering 60% more rigidity to the ramrod, making for faster, easier loading
- .50 cal. has 1:28" barrel twist. Barrel drilled and tapped for easy scope mounting
- Simple, quick teardown for cleaning and maintenance
- Fully adjustable metallic non-fiber optic sights. Fully adjustable trigger pull
- 27" barrel, stainless steel finish. 45 1/ 2 " long overall, weighs 7 lbs., 6 ozs.
Muzzleloader Rifle, Thumbhole Wood Stock, Walnut Burl