Get this In-Sight Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket on and hit the water knowing you're safe. This Life Jacket inflates automatically upon immersion in water or you can manually activate it with the "jerk to inflate" handle. It's constructed of 400-denier nylon ripstop for greater durability. The wide collar has neoprene around the neck for a more comfortable fit. The 2" body belt gives it added strength, while the two stainless steel slide adjusters let you get it on and off easily and quickly. It's adorned with SOLAS grade reflective material, so you're easily spotted in the water. This life vest is USCG approved and comes equipped with a SOLAS compliant whistle. These life jackets require minimal maintenance due to the cylinder seal indication window that shows GREEN if the product is properly armed and ready to use, and shows RED if not ready to use.
- Automatically inflates upon immersion in water or manually when "jerk to inflate" handle is pulled
- 400-denier nylon ripstop outer shell for durability
- Wide collar area with neoprene around neck and shoulder for comfort
- 2" body belt for added strength
- Two stainless steel slide adjusters for easier donning
- SOLAS grade reflective material for increased visibility
- USCG approved / SOLAS compliant whistle attached
- Recreational: Type V with Type II performance
- Weighs 2.9 lbs.