Kelty® Mistral -20° Mummy Bag. Incredibly comfortable and locks out chills during your next camping adventure!
Get this spacious Mummy Bag for your next camping adventure! Kelty® delivers again, this time with a Mummy Bag that speaks to the heart of any true outdoorsmen. Its outer shell is constructed of 70-denier polyester ripstop that resists tears and is incredibly durable for years of use. And with the help of CloudloftTM Insulation, this Mummy Bag is rated down to -20° F.! Add in the full baffle collar and zippered draft tube, and you have a Sleeping Bag that's ready to tackle the coldest weather. Features:
- 2-layer off-set quilt construction for comfort and durability
- Cloudloft insulation is rated down to -20° F.
- 70-denier polyester ripstop construction for durability
- Full baffle collar prevents heat loss
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design locks out wind
- Internal liner loops
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Ground-level side seams and differential cut for maximum warmth
- Pillow pocket
- Fatman and RibbonTM drawcords
- Captured cordlock
- Zippered chest pocket keeps gear close by
- Hang loops for storage
- Stuff sack for storage
- Can be fully unzipped for use as a blanket
- Regular style measures: 64 x 80"l. Weighs 6 lbs., 3 ozs. Fits people up to 6'h.
- Long style measures 66 x 86"l. Weighs 6 lbs., 11 ozs. Fits people up to 6'6"h.
State Model, as available in the Shopping Cart.