Mummy or rectangular? The Kelty Coromell 0° Sleeping Bag offers the benefits of both!
For backpackers who aren't willing to sacrifice the comfort of a rectangular bag, the Coromell 0° offers a great solution... a roomier cut with the efficient warmth of a mummy-style bag. Regular and Long sizes available.
- 550 fill-power down insulation
- 40D nylon ripstop shell material
- 50D polyester micro pongee liner
- Slant-baffle construction
- 2-way, locking blanket zipper
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design keeps cold out, warmth in
- Can be fully unzipped and opened flat for use as a blanket
- Form fitting hood unzips from bag for warmer weather use
- Internal liner loops
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Hang loops for storage
- Micro FatMan and Ribbon drawcords
- Ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth
- Ultralight compression stuff sack included
- Zippered chest pocket
- Fits to: 6'
- Length: 80"
- Shoulder girth: 66"
- Fill weight: 40 ozs.
- Total weight: 4 lbs., 1 oz.
- Stuffed diameter: 9"
- Stuffed length: 17"
- Fits to: 6'6"
- Length: 86"
- Shoulder girth: 72"
- Fill weight: 43 ozs.
- Total weight: 4 lbs., 7 ozs.
- Stuffed diameter: 10"
- Stuffed length: 19".