It starts with a KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in. That’s important when you’re dealing with construction site quagmires. The KEEN.Grip oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole keeps you on your feet on slick workspaces. And with KEEN.Protect, the outsole wraps up over your toes for extra safety. All while you walk on a footbed that supports and cradles the contours of your foot.
- KEEN.Grip non-marking oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole meets ASTM F1677-96 II non-slip testing standards
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane for sure-dry, no-sweat comfort
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Million Step Comfort midsole resists breakdown and compression, and keeps its shock-absorbing qualities no matter how many hours you're on the clock
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed provides support and cushioning
- Lining with hydrophobic / hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology for dry comfort
- KEEN.Protect wraparound toe for added safety
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- American Built: assembled with pride in Portland, OR
Order your Keen® Utility Work Boots and have them sent right to you.