The roomy asymmetrical Steel Toes. The electrostatic dissipative protection. The oil and slip-resistant outsole. That's Lansing, and the Detroit outsole grips dirt and rocky terrains as easily as paved surfaces. That's pride, the kind KEEN® Utility puts into their work footwear to keep you safe on the job.
- Non-marking outsole is oil and slip-resistant for traction
- Roomy asymmetrical steel toes
- Removable metatomical insole supports the contours of your foot, including the arch
- CLEANSPORT NXTTM natural odor control eliminates odor-causing organic material
- Electrostatic dissipative protection reduces excess static electricity by redirecting the charge from body to ground
- Moisture-wicking textile lining cools you off
- Supportive TPU shank
- Safety reflectivity
- Rated ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
Order these Steel Toe Work Shoes today!