For working on rough surfaces, try the Detroit series! The outsole has a rugged tread pattern with high-traction lugs for traction on uneven dirt or rocky terrains. It's like having hiking shoes with workplace dependability for comfort and support, like a contoured footbed/heel lock for a sure fit, roomy Steel Toe, and a KEEN. Protect toe-wrapping outsole for added safety from abrasion and impact.
- Water-resistant leather uppers
- Anatomically correct asymmetrical safety toe is roomy and comfortable
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA insole
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole
- Torsion stability shank
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Puncture-resistant midsole plate
- Lining with hydrophobic / hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole good for traction on uneven surfaces
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
Get your KEEN® Utility Work Boots right here!