These Clevelands gives tough, unforgiving worksites a swift kick where it counts. For everyone who's ever had to swing a hammer, push a hand truck, or head out to an job on a moment's notice, KEEN has the tech to keep your feet comfortable through every unexpected twist. Totally waterproof (we've seen construction site mud puddles capable of swallowing a car), yet designed to keep air circulating around your foot for cool and dry action when push comes to shove. Don't waste your time on a lesser pair of kickers!
- Breathable KEEN.Dry 100% waterproof membrane keeps out wet, while letting your hard-working feet breathe naturally
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking outsole finds traction anywhere to keep you going from job to job
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs the impact of every step
- 2-zone moisture-control lining for dry feet at any activity level
- KEEN Key-Tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate for both forefoot flexibility and rock-solid underfoot support
- Outsole wraps up and over front of foot for added durability and protection
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed cradles the natural contours of your foot
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- Each approximately 6" height, 28 ounces
Cleveland rocks! Get your pair today.