Get flexible comfort and sturdy support with these Pittsburgh Work Boots. The metatomical footbed provides contoured cushioning. The interlocking torsion plate provides lateral support. And the contoured heel lock provides a secure fit. All in Work Boots with rugged waterproof protection from nasty worksites and workdays.
- Breathable KEEN.Dry 100% waterproof membrane blocks persistent moisture while letting air circulate
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking outsole finds traction anywhere to keep you going from job to job
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA and PU midsole for shock-absorbing comfort
- KEEN Key-Tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate for both forefoot flexibility and rock-solid underfoot support
- 2-zone moisture-control lining for dry feet at any activity level
- KEEN.Protect…outsole wraps up and over front of foot for added durability and protection
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed cradles the natural contours of your foot
- Reflective webbing for high-visibility safety in low-contrast conditions
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Each approximately 7" height, 30 ounces
Order your KEEN® Utility Work Boots today.