You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Details & Specs
These Clevelands gives tough, unforgiving worksites a swift kick where it counts. For everyone who's ever had to swing a hammer, push a hand truck, or head out to an job on a moment's notice, KEEN has the tech to keep your feet comfortable through every unexpected twist. Totally waterproof (we've seen construction site mud puddles capable of swallowing a car), yet designed to keep air circulating around your foot for cool and dry action when push comes to shove. Don't waste your time on a lesser pair of kickers!
- Breathable KEEN.Dry 100% waterproof membrane keeps out wet, while letting your hard-working feet breathe naturally
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking outsole finds traction anywhere to keep you going from job to job
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs the impact of every step
- 2-zone moisture-control lining for dry feet at any activity level
- KEEN Key-Tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate for both forefoot flexibility and rock-solid underfoot support
- Outsole wraps up and over front of foot for added durability and protection
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed cradles the natural contours of your foot
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- Each approximately 6" height, 28 ounces
Cleveland rocks! Get your pair today.Key Specifications
- Item Number: 652405
- Uppers: Leather
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 28 oz.
KEEN Utility Mens Cleveland Waterproof Work Boots is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 1 out of 5 by Glenn from Poor quality Lace hook pulled out on 2nd time worn. Love the fit hate the qualityDate published: 2016-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Clintagain from This is a GREAT boot! I was really surprised with the quality of this boot for this price!The fit is perfect and they feel great on my feet. Completely waterproof and they feel like a sneaker but function like a boot.These would be great for a construction site, but I think the steel toe option would be better for that use.I use them for kicking around in snow and hunting when I won't encounter deep water.Keen really has earned my business for life.Date published: 2016-01-14Rated 3 out of 5 by elknut from Could be better I was disappointed that the boots were so stiff. They looked like maybe they would be more flexible from the pictures. It also appeared that the rubber toe guard was already coming loose right out of the box. I returned them and will order something different.Date published: 2015-11-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Doc Mac from Meets all expectations Offers great comfort and support on the soles of the feet. Feels snug around the ankles but should relax with use. Waterproofing holding up great in very wet grass and mud. Overall so pleased I ordered a pair for my employee.Date published: 2015-11-13
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips