You get it all, and more. Premium top-grain nubuck leather. Their renowned metatomical design for full-foot support. The waterproof KEEN.Dry membrane and a lining with both hydrophobic (repels water) and hydrophilic (absorbs and disperses water) properties to help keep feet dry. And not only does the outsole feature the KEEN.Protect toe, ASTM-rated KEEN.Grip provides maximum slip protection. On top of all that is a reliable ASTM-rated safety toe. Built with pride right here in America.
- Waterproof leather and KEEN.Dry breathable waterproof membrane combine for dry wear
- KEEN.Grip non-marking rubber outsole is ASTM F1677-96 Mark II certified slip-resistant
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- KEEN.Protect wraparound outsole shields your toes from workplace hazards
- Removable metatomical insole provides support and cushioning, especially at the arch
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology adds to dry comfort
- TPU shank for added stability
- Integrated polyurethane heel cushion for a sure fit
- Direct-attach polyurethane midsole
- American built with pride in Portland, Oregon from fine materials sourced worldwide
Stay safe in a pair of these KEEN® Utility Work Boots!