Winter comfort takes a foothold! Looking to have fun in the wintry cold? Rely on these insulated and waterproof Nation Winter Boots. They're designed to maintain comfort in the elements with incredible warmth, ensuring dry feet. Perfect for the hunt, tree stand operations, snowmobiling, ice fishing and more.
NOTE: Please order one size larger than your normal size.
- Waterproof suede and 600-denier Mossy Oak® nylon uppers
- Removable 200 gram ThinsulateTM Insulation and foam liner is also moisture wicking
- Padded collar for abrasion-free comfort
- Waterproof gusset tongue keeps debris and moisture out
- Warmth rated to -40°F
- Rustproof speed-lacing system
- Seam-sealed waterproofing means no leaks
- Each approximately 10 1/2” height, 24 1/2 ounces