Kamik® Elements Shelter Rubber Boots... WATERPROOF protection and comfort for all terrains and conditions! BIG BUCKS OFF!
Made from rubber that's lightweight, unaffected by temp, is oil and acid-resistant, and can flex over 2,000,000 times without cracking. 7mm 4-way stretch neoprene uppers are sub-zero rated, and a superior traction outsole is grooved to disperse snow, slush and rain but with a flat surface for traversing over sticks, stones and uneven land.
- 100% waterproof 7mm 4-way stretch neoprene uppers
- Lightweight, waterproof synthetic rubber shell is oil and acid resistant
- Waterproof, adjustable weather collar
- Moisture-wicking air mesh and fleece lining provides warmth and breathability
- X Shank Support for superior stability
- Removable EVA antibacterial insole provides a layer of cushioned comfort
- Aegis antibacterial treatment helps prevent mold, mildew and odor
- Rubber GUIDE 4-season outsole provides grippy, versatile traction
- Fold-down orange safety collar
- Back heel kick for easy off
- Each approximately 12" height, 30 ounces
- Built in USA
- Boots have a temperature rating of -40°
Get yours now!