Rated to -148°F! Let Old Man Winter do his worst. Then kick him square in the pants and be on your way. From northern Michigan to the North Pole, wherever winter takes you, you'll be ready with Kamik® Shield Extreme Cold Boots. They feature a 24mm Zylextreme liner for extreme warmth, with no need for heavyweight boot socks. The liner can be removed and dried for your next adventure.
The 900-denier nylon uppers are rugged as heck, and keep you stealthy in snow thanks to Realtree APTM Snow Camo. They're 100% waterproof to lock out snow and water, and a moisture-wicking lining takes care of any excess moisture inside the Boot. A thick 4.5mm EVA insole for long-lasting cushioning and comfort. And the best part? All this warmth comes your way for LESS due to Close-Out!
- 900-denier nylon uppers are extremely durable yet light, to reduce overall weight
- Waterproof, seam-sealed construction guarantees dry feet through snow, slush, sleet and ice
- Removable 24mm Zylextreme liner provides exceptional warmth down to a bone-chilling -148°F
- Moisture-wicking lining draws moisture away from your skin to prevent perspiration wetness and discomfort
- Lace lock snow collar prevents deep snow from entering the top of the boot
- Rust resistant D-ring lacing ensures a snug, comfortable fit in all conditions
- 4.5mm die-cut EVA removable insole provides an added layer of comfort for traversing hard-pack and ice
- Waterproof, lightweight synthetic rubber shell is highly durable and protective yet not clunky
- YAKUTSK synthetic rubber outsole provides confident traction in all types of winter weather and terrain
- Realtree APTM Snow Camo upper and rubber shell
- Each approx. 15"h., 50 oz.