Rain boots…snow boots…work boots…it's all of the above in these Kamik® Barrel Boots. Rubber/neoprene construction keeps you dry in rainy and snowy conditions, and keeps you warm in sub-zero temperatures, which is great for winter recreation and chores. But these Rubber Boots are made for work, too. The Composite Toe is ASTM and CSA-approved. Plus, the neoprene is reinforced with Kamik TEAR GUARD to minimize snags and tears. All in a design that's lighter than you'd expect. Now you can plow right through puddles, snow, slush, even hazardous work spaces, in comfort and safety.
- Durable, flexible Rubber(He) is half the weight of natural rubber for lightweight wear
- 4-way stretch 7mm neoprene with TEAR GUARD for flexibility and snag resistance
- ASTM and CSA-rated Composite Toe for added safety
- AEGIS antibacterial-treated neoprene and removable EVA antibacterial insole kills bacteria to fight odor
- Kamik LockFIT technology with back heel kick and X-shank support
- Moisture-wicking air mesh and fleece lining for added dry wear
- NiteRays reflective strip so you can work safely in low light
- Blue fold-down safety collar for additional safety feature
- GUIDE Rubber(He) 4-season outsole for versatile usage
- Temperature rated to -40ºF
- Rubber is 100% recyclable
- Waterproof construction
- Built in the USA with domestic and imported materials
Order these Kamik Boots today!