Defy cold, wet weather! A good hunter never lets the weather spoil his day. Be prepared for cold, wet conditions with these Kamik® Huntsman Rubber Boots. They'll keep you warm and dry while you navigate snowy, muddy terrain. Plus, the shell and outsole are made from Kamik's innovative Rubber(He). As light as helium and as strong as iron, Rubber(He) is 50% lighter than natural rubber and 30% lighter than other synthetic rubbers, so the Boots won't weigh you down.
Patented LOCKFIT construction provides a more comfortable fit and locks the heel and ankle in place for comfort and stability. So you can walk through mud and snow without that annoying "popping" common in other rubber boots. Rated to -40°F, waterproof, lightweight…and it all comes your way for WAY LESS due to Close-Out!
- 9mm CR foam 4-way stretch neoprene uppers are waterproof, comfortable, and excellent at retaining body heat
- Kamik's Rubber(He) injection-molded shell is lighter than natural rubber AND synthetic rubber, and stays flexible in all temperatures. It's also PVC Free and recyclable
- GUIDE Rubber(He) outsole delivers superior traction, stability and flexibility in mud, snow, slop
- Moisture-wicking airmesh and fleece lining provides warmth and maintains breathability
- LockFit construction provides a more comfortable fit and locks your heel and ankle in place for stability
- X Shank Support for superior stability
- Removable EVA antibacterial insole provides a layer of cushioned comfort
- Aegis antibacterial treatment helps prevent mold, mildew and odor
- Rubber GUIDE 4-Season Outsole provides grippy, versatile traction in all weather
- Each approx. 16"h., 35 oz.