WATERPROOF Kamik® Helsinki Winter Boots. Heavy-duty WARMTH down to -100F... yet they weigh just 38 ozs.!
Tired of heavy winter boots? Try these Kamik Helsinki Winter Boots. They're rated down to an icy-cold -100F, yet they weigh a light 38 ozs. How do they do it? The secret is RubberHe, Kamik's innovative, recyclable PVC-free synthetic rubber that's 50% lighter than natural rubber and 30% lighter than other synthetic rubbers. That means less weight. A lot less weight. Without sacrificing warmth and protection!
- Waterproof 1,000-denier nylon uppers for rugged durability
- Thick, removable 20mm Zylex 4F liner provides excellent warmth
- Moisture-wicking lining helps promote dry feet
- Lace lock snow collar prevents snow and wet from sneaking inside
- Dual adjustable snap buckles provide a comfortable, secure fit
- Reflective piping for safety and visibility
- Extra-thick 11mm Zylex insole provides added insulation from icy surfaces
- RubberHe outsole with aggressive tread gives you great traction and a light step in any weather
- Each approximately 15 1/2" height, 38 ounces
Get yours now!