You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Kahles® Helia CSX 2.5 - 10x50 mm Riflescope with 4 - dot Multizero Reticle. Kahles has set the standard since 1898...... and here's a closer look at what sets the Helia CSX apart:
Complex optical designs with up to four objective lenses create an extremely broad, edge-defined field-of-view with a freedom of distortion previously unseen in optics.
Extremely durable housing machined by state-of-the art production methods from a single piece of high-grade material.
Extremely precise adjustment mechanism creates absolute repeatability.
Robust etched glass reticle in second image plane does not change size with increased magnification. A decisive advantage at a long distance for the long shot.
Digital stageless control for day and night lighting, completely silent with memory function and a red indicator ring to identify activation. Different from standard analogue control units, the innovative CSX digital technology realizes an outstanding battery life of up to more than 500 hours.
Optimized KAHLES® AMV coatings realize nearly loss free transmission in the critical spectral range of light (around 520 nano-meters). In this way, the optical system extracts the very smallest reserves of light for the lowest light shooting conditions.More highlights:
- 30mm tube diameter, aluminum construction
- Variable power riflescope with steplessly adjustable magnification
- Reticle in second focal image plane (Ocular). Non-magnifying reticle remains the same size as magnification increases
- Digital illumination technology
- Innovative on- and off-automatic mechanism is regulated by the intelligent KAHLES sensor which realizes different shooting positions
- Optimized for maximum light transmission between 500 and 540 nanometers for ultimate low light performance at all KAHLES riflescopes
- Riflescope with multizero&trade micromechanics allows you to zero the riflescope in at up to five different shooting distances
- Elevation / windage adj. range: 4.77 ft @ 100 yds.
- Twilight factor: 7.8-22.4 DIN 58388
- Field of View: 45.3-13 ft @ 100 yds.
- Exit pupil: 10.5-5 mm
- Impact point correct per click: 10 mm @ 100m
- Diopter compensation: +2 / 3.5 dpt
- Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
- Eye relief: 3.54 in
- Magnification: 2.5-10
- Weight: 18.34 ozs. 12.83".
Buyer's Club at checkout and
$255.00 on this item!
with 4-dot Multizero Reticle
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips